Cold Rolled Sections
We are a leading manufacturer of wide range of cold-formed steel sections. Our sections, of wall thickness ranging from 0.6 mm to 8.0 mm, are used in many fields of industry – construction, furniture, mining, road works etc.
We have an influence on the appearance and functionality of everyday objects as well as on building and specialist equipment design.
Application and benefits
Open and closed profiles are widely used in all building and machine structures everywhere that resistance and precise execution are required. They are perfect to replace hot-rolled profiles.
- elements of load-bearing structures of walls, glass facades, roofs,
- building of agricultural machines,
- structures of gates,
- frame structures used in automotive industry.
- It is possible to use the most suitable grade of steel. We offer profiles made of many grades of steel, beginning with steel in regular quality (S235), through steel with increased resistance (S355), up to high-resistance steel (up to S650 inclusively)
- We offer a wide range of round sections (from Ø10 mm to Ø273 mm), square (from 10×10 mm to 200×200 mm) and rectangular (from 18×10 mm to 300×100 mm), which allows for optimal selection of components for any type of structure.
- Profiles are produced on the most modern, automated production lines purchased from renowned manufacturers from Italy and Germany in the period 2007-2009. This is why our products are characterized by high quality and precise execution, often exceeding the requirements of related standards and meeting our clients’ needs.
- Wide range of production and designing capacities allows for implementation of new solutions in production of custom-made profiles
- Application of high-resistance materials allows for designing of much lighter structures in comparison with previously used materials. Relations presenting the change of thickness of high-resistance materials in relation to low-alloy steel, with maintenance of the same resistance parameters presents as follows
Files to download
Date of publication: 2022-Dec-26 | 878.13 KB