Steel Service Center
Application and benefits
- metal tanks, containers
- agricultural and forest machines
- metal enclosures
- pressure tanks
- ventilating ducts
- road signs
- boilers, furnaces
- semitrailers, trailers
- building structures
- We offer sheets made of many grades of steel, beginning with steel in regular quality (S235), through steel with increased resistance (S355), up to high-resistance steel (up to S700 inclusively, for thickness of sheet ⩽ 5 mm and maximum stretching point of R = 1000 N/mm2 m ).
- Strips and coils – we are able to cut steel beginning with steel of regular quality (S235), up to steel with increased resistance (S355).
- Wide range of assortment, both in view of width, length and thickness of strip.
- Guarantee of quality and precise execution, exceeding even the requirements of standards (constrained tolerances).
- High quality of surface obtained in the process of brushing and significant reduction of elastic stress of material causes that sheets can be used for laser, plasma and water cutting.
- Application of high-resistance materials allows for designing of much lighter structures in comparison with previously used materials. Dependence presenting the change of thickness of high-resistance materials in relation to low-alloy steel, with maintenance of the same resistance parameters presents as follows:
Files to download
In the event of failure to meet the basic purchase criteria (structure, quantity, grade, etc.) at Stalprodukt S.A., the inquiry will be forwarded to the partner wholesaler