Stalprodukt S.A. Capital Group comprises the parent company and nine subsidiaries, running the following business activities:
- Stalprodukt-Centrostal Kraków sp. z o.o. – wholesale trade in steel products (http://www.stalprodukt-centrostal.pl/index.php),
- Stalprodukt-Wamech sp. z o.o. – production of steel structures and spare parts, providing repair services (http://www.wamech.stalprodukt.pl),
- Stalprodukt-Serwis sp. z o.o. - providing repair services (http://www.serwis.stalprodukt.pl/),
- Stalprodukt-Zamość sp. z o.o. – production of metal elements for construction carpentry, trade in steel products (http://www.futryna.com.pl/),
- Stalprodukt-MB sp. z o.o. – maintenance of roads, assembly of road barriers,
- STP Elbud sp. z o.o. – production of steel structures, providing galvanizing services (http://www.stpelbud.com.pl/),
- Stalprodukt-Ochrona sp. z o.o. – providing security services,
- Cynk-Mal S.A - production of galvanized strip and galvanized wire (http://www.cynkmal.pl),
- ZGH "Bolesław" S.A. – non-ferrous metals mining and zinc and lead production (http://www.zgh.com.pl),
- Anew Institute Sp. z o.o. – design of renewable energy sources,
- GO Steel Frydek Mistek a.s. - production of cold rolled steel strips and sheets (http://www.gosteel.cz).
The level of parent company’s stakes in its subsidiaries:
- ZGH "Bolesław" – 94.92 %,
- in other entities – 100 % each.
The parent company - Stalprodukt Spółka Akcyjna – with its registered seat in Bochnia, ul. Wygoda 69, was registered by District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, in Entrepreneurs’ Register of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000055209. The basic activity of the company is cold rolling acc. to PKD 2432Z (Polish Classification of Activities).
Stalprodukt S.A., as a parent company of the Group, deals mainly with production activity, and sets directions for activities and development of subsidiary companies, which have been set up within the frames of company’s restructuring process as well as expanding its production, trade and services activity, and also creating its own distribution network.